Brant Skills Centre (formerly the Literacy Council of Brantford & District) is committed to helping adults and older youth improve their literacy and essential skills so that they may increase their independence, go on to further education and training, or obtain and maintain employment.
- One-to-one tutoring
- Small group tutoring
- Computer workshops (Ask us about our travelling computer labs)
- Assistance with filling out forms
- Clear writing services
Little more about us
- Brant Skills Centre is a registered charity. Formed in 1986 as the Literacy Council of Brantford & District, we are now known as the Brant Skills Centre.
- Our office is located in the North Park Plaza on 225 Fairview Drive. We share space with St. Leonard’s community services.
- We provide a confidential service to adults who wish to improve their literacy and essential skills.
- There is no fee for regular literacy/essential skill training.
- We serve the City of Brantford and Brant County.
- We are primarily funded by Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development.